Bless Roleplayers Community Staff Positions

Bless RP Admin-Owner Alyria / Nyxa
From my earliest memory of being an angsty teenager in the late 90s I have been drawn to roleplay and the mystical worlds that I could create inside my imagination. I started off with forum roleplay mixed in with a little bit of Yahoo Chat Room roleplay during the days Yahoo Messenger and AIM battled it out for THE way to communicate. It wasn't until the spring of my Sophomore year of college that I happened upon my first MMO, Everquest 2, in the local gamestop. EQ2 still holds a special place in my heart and I have constantly searched for a roleplay community that fostered the same creativity as the early Antonia Bayle and Lucan D'Lere server days. It is that type of community I hope to create here for Bless. One where everyone has the opportunity to explore every facet of their personal story and the community as a whole creates a large continuous story arch that everyone can participate in.

After Everquest 2 I dabbled a bit in World of Warcraft, instantly got scared away, and game hopped for the better part of the last decade. Some of the MMOs I've played include Aion, ArcheAge, Tera, Rift, SWTOR, FFXIV:AAR, GW & GW2, Warhammer Online (Not in chronological order). I am a huge lore junky I have been following this game for about 5 years and am utterly hyped for it to come to the west.

Senior Moderator: Mint
Hello there! ♥ I'm looking so forward to being a part of this wonderful community. I have been writing for over a decade and roleplaying for about just as long. My first real MMO was World of Warcraft, and then I've played in other MMO communities like Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, and Final Fantasy XIV. Bless is a game I've been dedicated to for a quite a while and I'm so excited to be a part of the game's future.

Moderator: Turalyon
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to building a vibrant and engaging role play community here with you all, I have been a role player since AOL chat room days, and across 5 different MMO's. I am looking forward to working with all of you in making BlessRoleplay one of the best RP communities out there!

Moderator: ❈ Yvonne ❈
At the start of my middle teens, writing seemed to be a good way to express some of the usual feelings a teenager would do without the worry of someone else judging your creativity. While it was something that took me a while to discover, as I started with simple chatrooms like mIRC or AIM. My adventures and learning experiences took me from that, to forum roleplay and then to my first MMO which was World of Warcraft though I didn't start roleplaying in that until later once I really understood what rp was. I've since moved on to other games, Guild Wars 2, Final Fantasty XIV and Black Desert Online, to see other types of communities and families grow and flourish in their world that they had forged for themselves and made memories with some good friends. I hope to do the same with everyone who decides to join Bless's Roleplay Community and hope that all simply have fun despite what obstacles may come their way in the experience. In reality I'm studying Animation, from each of these games I look for specific things that different companies have to offer such as artstyle, music and their aptitude of storytelling I usually have an opinion whether they are doing a good job or not on those fronts for their playerbase but I also like learning from them to see what other MMO companies do differently compared to others.

Moderator: Kelandrae
Ever since I can remember, I've been a gamer. Some of my earliest memories are of playing Sonic The Hedgehog 2 or Super Mario 64 with my brother. My first experience with MMO gaming and roleplaying, however, didn't happen until I was fourteen - and from that point on, I was hooked.

Lineage 2 is where I got my start as an MMO gamer and roleplayer. Sadly, it didn't last long as I was playing on my stepfather's account and he canceled his subscription a few months later. After that, I moved on to City of Heroes/Villains, playing on the Protector server and later discovering the RP community on Virtue. A couple of years later, I got back in touch with my old L2 guild just in time to move to Aion. After the fun in that game wore off, I moved to SWTOR, back to L2 when the f2p platform came out, GW2 , and am currently enjoying ArcheAge. I admit Bless has only popped on my radar fairly recently, but it definitely seems like it'll be a wonderful new chapter when it comes out. I'm looking forward to helping create an enjoyable environment and seeing you all in game soon!

Moderator: Tennin
Hello everyone, it is the utmost pleasure of joining the staff team of Bless RP to help continue the rapid growing community of the community. I'm very excited to take part in the community and begin roleplaying with everyone!

I've first dipped my toes into Roleplay roughly 7 years ago in World of Warcraft, not knowing much I dived in head first using whatever lore I knew to the best of my ability and it has lead me to where I am today. Having played a majority of the big label MMOs such as GW2, ESO, WoW, FFXIV and most recently Black Desert Online, it is safe to say I am no stranger to MMOs and I am looking forward to playing Bless Online both for RP and also for the other aspects of the game.

Outside of MMOs, I enjoy FPS games but I lean more to the realistic/hardcore shooters more than anything. I have played COD and the Battlefield Series but I fell in love with games such as DayZ, Squad, Arma 3 and currently my main FPS Escape from Tarkov.

I'm excited to work alongside the already talented staff in the Bless RP and I am confident in seeing this community grow into something we all can be proud of.

Graphic Designer: Alaniel Asuri
Hello Bless Roleplaying Community! I'm excited to start an exciting journey into Bless with everyone. I have worked on web graphics professionally and non for a long while now. And consider it a favorite pass time of mine aside from Gaming. My first real MMO was Lineage2, and I have missed having a game that drew me in the way Lineage did. I hope Bless can be that game, and we can make the Roleplay community fun and exciting.